Thursday, January 14, 2010

Ways to know your wife is cheating - or looking to.

1. In twitter she only refers to you by your first initial to save space... but she always writes out the other guys name fully. example: "S is here today. But GIOVANI will be here tomorrow."

2. All of your mutual pictures have been taken off of facebook and replaced but what looks like a bunch of photos she took for match.com you know the poses I'm talking about.
3. Her 10 year old collection of granny panties has been replaced by sexy thongs and boy shorts
4. Girls night out goes from being once every couple months to every couple of nights. 5. Her work pants all of a sudden become work skirts and her 2 inch heels seem to have grow to 4 inches.

6. When she gets a call, her usual "phone voice" is replaced with a flirtatious laughing voice instead.


7. Her work sends her out of town.... For the first time in the 20 years she has worked there. .

8. She spends an hour putting on makeup and "getting ready" to run to "walmart" to pick up a couple of things. Especially bad if she comes home and says "They were out of what I needed"

9. Her close friends all seem to snicker and look away when you walk in the room.


10. You come home to find another guy in your bed. Yup, that would do it.









5 comments:

  1. Where is my freaking comment???? I wrote a seriously long comment this morning and where is it?

    ?$&$&&$"!""""

    Ok , I have to think back what I've wrote...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hm ok I have to defense the women here a bit I guess.

    First, if she suddenly wears pretty panties, it might also be just for you guys and it could mean I'm seriously underfu** so do something. Right? right!

    From time to time we might just want to spend more time with the girls than usual, just because it's. In Germany we'd say: Bad is the one who thinks bad ( something along that line... but I guess you get my point)

    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally agree that there are "other" answers to each of these things (except the finding a guy in bed, I think that one is pretty definitive) However, they are just things to look for. If they really did mean she was cheating I would be screwed! Bitches wears pretty panties, She wears skirts and heels sometimes to work, she meets with the girls ALL the time, she spends an hour putting on makeup, and she is always checking out our friends dating site for the fun of it.... Hey, wait a second, Shit! This isn't cool. I think I need to have a talk with Mrs. Bitches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OoOOooo Yes you should talk to MrsBitches!:)) And I know she is a super pretty lady... OoOO.. poor guy...

    And Yes the guy finding is pretty much obvious, you would be totally screwed in that case..

    But, I guess all those things together would also be pretty much obvious..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, going by these here tips, it certainly sounds like you're in trouble there Mister. heh. Good thing you know I'm totally in love with you and have absolutely no interest in cheating!
    Thanks for standing up for us gals Mrs. V!

    ReplyDelete