Friday, July 24, 2009

New Car Buying Experience - Part 2

Below is part 2 of our car buying experience. Today I relay the sales tactics used by all of the wonderful salesmen and women. you know they are our friends. After this we will be hanging out together, going to dinner, parties etc. Well, at least until you finish signing the paperwork that is.


The following are different things we were told while at car lots.



During a test drive the Saleswoman told Bitches "Your hair looks so good. I’ve had a bad hair day all day and so I am jealous of you right now. It looks so good" Now while bitch’s hair was hot with those sexy layers going on it made no sense in the middle of a conversation about how the car was driving.



While looking at a car with no power windows, mirrors, or locks.... "I prefer not to have power. If you ever happen to fall in water (God Forbid) then you can just crank the window down and you wont have to worry about power." Not sure about ya’ll but my purchasing a car isn’t normally based on if we’re going to drive into a lake or not.



Same car.... "you don’t need power mirrors, once you set them one time you never have to change them again so power doesn’t even make sense for mirrors."



Same car again (they were really trying to sell the no power thing) Rolling down the window at the fast food place will help to burn off some of the calories.



While looking at the engine of the car... "I don’t know where the oil filter is but since you’ll be bringing it here for service you don’t need to know that. Right?" Good selling point there!



4 comments:

  1. Ummm...yea, my hair was totally bangin. Yea, no power doors, locks & mirrors...WTF?! I didn't know such a thing was possible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boo...heard all of these at dinner. At least no one wanted to swing with you guys. Could have been worse.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If it would have sold the car I am sure the salesgirl would have.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds legit to me, rolling down the window really does burn calories. (Sorry I'm late on seeing all these new posts!)

    ReplyDelete