Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Where were You on 7/22/2009

Today is a sad day.
I come to you with a heavy heart because a beloved entertainer has died. One who crossed the generational gap to draw in fans both young and old. No I am not talking about Michael Jackson, Billy Mays, Ed McMahon, or Farah Fawcett. I am talking about The Taco Bell Dog. This dog, Gidget, was a sweet innocent dog who only wanted to make people aware of the tasty treats at taco bell. At the age of 15, Gidget had a stroke and went to doggie heaven. Well, actually she went to the farmhouse in the country that all dogs get to go to. Now she will have a huge yard to play and run around in. Enjoy Gidget, you have brought happiness to so many people. We will remember you and this day always in our hearts.

Yo Queiro Taco Bell Gidget, Yo Quiero Taco Bell.

I shall be stopping on my way home to pay homage to Gidget at the nearest taco bell to my house.


1 comment:

  1. I think I will enjoy a cheesy gordita cruch in her memory. For my hommie.

    ReplyDelete