Wednesday, July 29, 2009

A Special Public Announcement

As a special Public Service Announcement I have decided to tackle a most horrendous problem. A problem which causes trauma not only to those directly inflicted but also by those who come into contact with those inflicted. A problem that keeps young men sitting home alone on a Friday night. A problem which often leads to snickering behind the inflicted's back. Most importantly, a problem which can be solved.


This traumatizing predicament I will speak on today is Bad Eyebrows. Yes, bad eyebrows. To most people eyebrows are an after thought. They certainly aren't the item that will make women swoon over a guy but they can be the killer that keeps a girl from even listening to your bad pick up lines. For all of you single guys out there, remember not to shoot yourself in the foot. Trim those eyebrows and please please, do everyone a favor and make sure there are 2 of them on your face and not 1.


Below are typical images of guys who have not listened to my words. I don't think any of them are going to be on E!'s hottest men lists.

The Basic Unibrow


Another Unibrow. He may get chicks with his smile though, I can't say for certain.


Bushy. But at least they match his hair


Probably the most famous of the bushy brows. Come on Andy, buy a razor. Clean those suckers up.



I have no words. Bushy, unibrow, sparse in areas. He just covers all bases.



The Moused Look. If you can (and do) style your eyebrows with mouse.... There's a problem.


Even the Great Edward Cullen has some freaking bushy eyebrows.

Now, keeping your eyebrows in shape is not hard to do. Go buy an eyebrow electric trimmer for men. Then just use the trimmer. It doesn't have to be MANSCAPED. Just clean it up a little. Then were the eyebrows are suppose to be separated make sure to shave that smooth. That's all there is to it guys. We aren't talking 2 hours in the bathroom here. an extra 5 min. when shaving. But if you really need a better explanation or just like to watch how to videos check this one out.




I will admit that there are exceptions to every rule, even this one. Below is a guy that overcame his affliction and was able to find a girl that thought his stellar personality overcame his forest of an eyebrow.

3 comments:

  1. LOL! Cool post...
    It never occured to me before, that eyebrow issue.

    Now I finally understand why one third of Pattinson's comments on the Twilight DVD extras were about him having his eyebrows plugged for the role. And it seems they had plugged the hell out of him.
    Though I remember he said at one point: "Never trust a guy with plugged eyebrows!" Hmm...

    Anyway, I have to thank you for the deep insights and enlightenment you gave me with this posting. You made me wanting to be a better person. Please keep on posting about mens' problems.

    I believe I just added myself to your followers. Unconsciously, when staring at the basic unibrow, saliva running down my dropped jaw, maybe... not sure. Didn't even notice I did it. Well, I guess it means, I'll come back soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much for the comment and the follow. My goal here is to help people in all areas of life. It's my firm belief that I am pretty darn wonderful and so I should not keep all that wonderfullness to myself. I must share with others. It's my contribution to society. Making the world a better place, 1 Post at a time.......Bitches be careful if you make a comment on what I just said!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad to see you addressing serious issues like this. This is a problem that happens all the time and is easily remedied, so thank you!

    ReplyDelete