Friday, July 31, 2009

Womens Eyebrows

Since I did a Public Service Announcement the other day about men's eyebrows and the pitfalls there can be I decided that it was only appropriate to do the same post for females. Yes, it is not only the guys who have issues with their eyebrows. For women though its even more unacceptable since you are already familiar with makeup and taking care of your face. You have no excuse ladies. So for your knowledge, below are some pictures of the issues many women seem to have with their eyebrows.
This seems to be a pretty cute girl. But it is a classic case of bad eyebrows. If she would shape them in a better way (not the hockey stick plucking she did) then she would raise her cuteness level considerably. I guess practice can help.
Just like the guys... Unibrows do not work. Pluck, shave, wax, have a friend hold you down and throw some NAIR in there. Something. But please please please, don't let your eyebrows meet in the middle.
OK, What the Hell? I guess if you love the outline your lips look the same pencil can be used on your eyebrows. I bet she was happy when Sharpie came out with the new thin line marker.
This picture just makes me want to cry. Literally. I have a tear rolling down my cheeks. you can actually see where the original eyebrow was. OMG. WTF. I, I, I, I just don't know what else to say.
Pencil thin, long as all, way higher on the forehead then reality. Come on. There are these things called mirrors. But seriously. I bet she thinks She's got it going on!
Its a man Baby! Well, probably not but with these bushy eyebrows it sure makes me think that. Once I get past that my next question is, "If her eyebrows are this bushy, what about the rest of her?"
This is probably some little kids Great Aunt. Just think of her coming at you trying to pinch your cheeks. As a side note, doesn't it look like 2 sperms coming together to meet?

Mommy Dearest! These eyebrows are enough to scare the child before you even say "NO WIRE HANGERS!"
I predict this will be the new fashion style for eyebrows. Sculpted into your favorite pet.




The most famous female bad eyebrows! Frida!
And finally,


Don't let a child go through this. They aren't old enough to know better. Come on parents.

8 comments:

  1. I...uh...don't even know what to say. I think I just lost my appetite for the rest of the day. My favorite are the sperm eyebrows! How the H did the first one get her eyebrows into that hockey stick shape? I didn't even know that was possible!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "If her eyebrows are this bushy, what about the rest of her?"
    Yes, I would have to imagine things are rather unkempt and wayward in the "lady" region. That is, if you can even find it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm already tempted to un-follow again - this is... *gag*
    Will there be more hair-related postings? And if so, 'bout what regions of the anatomy?? I don't even dare to imagine...

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of the drawn on eyebrows are giving me flash backs to my high school gym teacher. She painted those damn things on and made us do "Sweatin to the Oldies", thanks for the reminder Mr. Bitches. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What is up with no updates for 5 days. Have you run out of PSAs? And as a note, my junior year of college, for some reason, my "friends" let me go around in public with eyebrows that had been plucked down to the width of one hair. I have a pic somewhere.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too thin eyebrows or those done with pencil are sooooooooo damn ugly. But too big ones aren`t better! Just find something between...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well i guess i must be pretty unkempt down there as well. My eyebrows are pretty bushy borderline shieldish. However that being said, there are many bloaks out there with intense uni's, slopes, knockers and forests blaring out above their eyes. So before you go on giving more women something to obsess about shut up wanker.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's been awhile but I still want to reply to the last comment.... Wanker, if you would read more of the blog you would see that I did the same post regarding guys eyebrows prior to this one. So before you go on being pissed at a funny post and thinking I am just attacking women, look more into it. On eyebrows I specifically attacked both, men being first. So by all means, you can "shut up wanker."

    ReplyDelete